The ideal person for this task would be:
- someone with excellent web site design and maintenance skills;
- be able to meet and work to set deadlines;
- take direction easily;
- work well with others;
- excellent communication skills;
- be able to suggest ways and methods to improve the existing site(s);
- work with existing site design and programs used on the above-mentioned sites (FTP, HTML, PHP) etc;
- be familiar with web programs used to create and maintain message forums.
The website assistant would be responsible for:
- maintaining the Whotopia site and associated forum;
- assist with maintaining the TDWP site;
- post current and back issues of Whotopia to the site;
- design new site pages and/or revise existing site pages;
- maintain existing affilliated site programs/software (ccMail, cBox, forum, etc).
Both sites have got to the point where they are both beyond my basic web skills and what time I personally can devote to pay proper attention to the sites.
If you’re interested in this post, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your skill level, samples of your work and a few details about yourself explaining why you feel you would be a suitable candidate.
Please note that both sites are fan sites.
***PLEASE SEE THE REVISED POSTING ABOVE FOR CURRENT DETAILS ON THIS POSITION***